Korean Drama Photo Essay Template
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you ship to my county?
YES! We ship WORLDWIDE!
2. How long does shipping usually take?
Both normal shipping and registered mail takes 2 - 4 weeks but to Canada and some European countries it may take 4 - 6 weeks because of strict customs regulations. Shipping may take up to 2 months to South American countries. Normal and registered mail are both very reliable so your package will arrive safely.
3. How much are shipping costs?
Shipping costs depend on the item's weight, buyer's location and shipping method. To know the exact cost of shipping, place the items that you would like to purchase in your cart. At this step your shipping cost will vary depending on your items weight. In the next check-out step, you will be able to specify your shipping method and see your exact cost of shipping.
4. I would like to send the order to a different address.
If you must send to different name and address you can send email please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Do I get a tracking number?
When the item is shipped using normal shipping there is no tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please select registered mail or EMS and a tracking number will be provided.
6. I ordered with registered mail or EMS but have not received a tracking number.
Tracking numbers are usually sent out the same day of outbound shipping. If your kpopplus.com order status is “Shipped” and you have not received a tracking number, please email us at email@example.com
7. How do I track my package?
Tracking your package is very easy! You can start tracking after the postal service inputs your tracking number in their system. Please visit www.track-trace.com and enter the tracking number that you have received from us in the “Post/EMS (with USPS)” section. You will be able to see where your package is in South Korea. There is a tab on the top where you can select your country and then you will be able to track your package in your country as well.
8. When I track my package the status is “Invoice missing”.
For some countries it always says "invoice missing". This is nothing to worry about. In a few days customs will release your package and it will be sent to you. If you’d like you can contact the customs office to have them release it earlier.
9. My address is very particular.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address in this format and we will send you your order!
Street name or number:
House phone number:
10. My order is not being shipped.
When there is a pre-order item in the order, your order is shipped together when the pre-order item arrives. If you would like the rest of your order to be shipped first, please email us at email@example.com
11. When is my pre-order item going to be shipped?
Pre-order items usually arrive to us 1 ~ 2 days after the release date and they are shipped the day they arrive.
12. My package was returned to you by the postal service, what can be done?
If your package was returned, first visit your post office or customs department to determine the reason why it was returned. If you would like the package to be re-shipped you will have to pay the shipping cost again. If you would like a refund of your order, only the cost of the items can be refunded.
13. Multiple unfolded posters are shipped in only one poster tube. Do I have to pay a shipping charge for each poster?
If you would like to purchase more than one unfolded poster, please select “unfolded poster” for only ONE of your posters and select “folded posters” for the rest of your posters. We will send all of your posters as unfolded!
14. It is past the normal time of delivery, where is my package?
Please check with your post office and customs department. Your package may be being held there. If the post office or customs department does not have your package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number immediately and we will help you.
16. I ordered the CD + poster but I only received the CD or poster.
The CDs and unfolded posters are shipped separately because the poster tube is a different size and shape and cannot be combined with any other packages. If you have ordered more than one CD + poster, the CDs will be sent in one package and the unfolded posters in another. Both packages are shipped on the same day but they may arrive on different dates (the postal service is in charge of that!) Please wait up to 1 – 2 weeks after the first package arrives and you will receive the other package.
17. What currencies are your prices listed in?
The default currency is USD. For your convenience, on the top of the webpage you can select from AUD, CAD, Euro, British Pound, Malaysian Ringgit, Philippine Peso and Singapore dollars. The currency rate may change once a week according to the current USD to alternate currency rate. Please note that these are the currencies that we list our prices in but you can use any currency to make your payments.
18. What methods of payment does kpopplus.com accept?
The default currency is USD. For your convenience, on the top of the webpage you can select from Euro and British Pound. The currency rate may change once a week according to the current USD to alternate currency rate. Please note that these are the currencies that we list our prices in but you can use any currency to make your payments.
19. I am trying to pay using PayPal but I keep receiving error messages.
The main reasons that customers receive errors are “incorrect billing addresses than card being used” and “billing address and shipping addresses are incorrect”. Please contact PayPal and they will be able to further assist you.
20. How do I pay by Western Union?
To make your payment via Western Union you can go anywhere the Western Union service is provided (bank, Western Union store,www.westernunion.com)
The information you will need to send your payment is listed below. After you send your payment you will receive an MTCN number. You can email the following as
1. kpopplus Order # :
2.MTCN number :
3. Sender’s full name :
4. Transfer amount (exclude bank fee & Currency exchange USdollar) : US$
(If possible, Please Western Union receipt attached email@example.com)
to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will clear your payment and ship your order right away!
21. I selected the wrong method of payment at check-out.
Our system makes it very difficult to change the method of payment on orders. You can cancel your order by emailing us at email@example.com and make a new order or you can send your payment directly to us via PayPal. You can send us the payment directly through PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
23. How do I convert my loyalty points in to vouchers?
To convert your loyalty points to a voucher, first login to your account and go to the “My account” page. On the bottom you will see “My loyalty points”.
When you go in to your loyalty points page, all the way on the bottom you will be able to click “Transform my points into a voucher” to receive your voucher and also see the vouchers you have remaining in the “My vouchers from loyalty points” section.
You will see a voucher code next to your voucher which you can use when you checkout to receive your discount!!!
24. How do I cancel my order?
Please email your cancel request and order number to email@example.com and it will be cancelled. If a payment has been made, a full refund will be issued.
25. I would like to be a wholesaler/reseller.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a wholesaler/reseller plan!
26. I wanted a poster with my order but I forgot to select it when purchasing my CD.
You can send us the additional payment for the poster directly through PayPal to email@example.com After you have made your payment please email the PayPal Transaction ID and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the poster!
27. I received my product but it is damaged.
Please send photos of the damage to email@example.com with your order number and we will help you.
28. Do you restock your items?
Items are usually restocked within 1 – 2 weeks. CDs and posters are restocked less often. When posters are restocked, the images are often different.
29. I have an item that I would like to purchase but it is not listed on kpopplus.com
Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org with images and/or links and we will try our best to get them for you! Any suggestions will be appreciated!
30. Are photocards included in my album?
Photocards from the entertainment company are usually only included in the first press of the albums. We receive a new supply of albums everyday and since they are wrapped please understand that we cannot open them to check. Our albums are always authentic but unfortunately we cannot open them to check which press it is.
31. Is the album a “first press”?
We receive a new supply of albums everyday and since they are wrapped please understand that we cannot open them to check. Our albums are always authentic but unfortunately we cannot open them to check which press it is.
34. Wholesale / Reseller Discount Rate
Today Christina Nichole Dickson looks at the topic of Photo Essays. Christina is a photojournalist for Revolutionary Media. She is also an instructor with the Institute in Photographic Studies. Her work may be found at Christina Nichole Photography.
In the last twenty years, video and film have become the predominant forms of modern storytelling. But before video, there was photography. And for the last one hundred years photography and storytelling went hand in hand.
Now more than ever, the power of storytelling ought to be harnessed. But telling a story with photos takes more than just a skillful photographer. An impacting photo story can only be developed by skillful photographers who understand the emotions and concepts behind ever-great story.
The form of such a story is called the photo essay.
What is a Photo Essay?
A photo essay is very simply a collection of images that are placed in a specific order to tell the progression of events, emotions, and concepts. Used by world class photojournalists such as Lauren Greenfield and James Nachtwey, and Joachim Ladefoged to name a few, the photo essay takes the same story telling techniques as a normal essay, translated into visual images.
5 Photo Essay Tips
A photo essay isn’t simply for photojournalists however. Every human being is drawn to stories. Whether you are an amateur or a professional, the photo essay is a brilliant way to bring your images to life and touch your family, friends, and coworkers.
1. Find a topic: Photo essays are most dynamic when you as the photographer care about the subject. Whether you choose to document the first month of a newborn in the family, the process of a school drama production, or even a birthday party, make your topic something in which you find interest.
2. Do your researchh: If you document a newborn’s first month, spend time with the family. Discover who the parents are, what culture they are from, whether they are upper or lower class. If you cover the process of a school’s drama production, talk with the teachers, actors and stage hands; investigate the general interest of the student body; find out how they are financing the production and keeping costs down. If you photograph a birthday party, check out the theme, the decorations they plan on using, what the birthday kid hopes to get for his or her gifts. All of these factors will help you in planning out the type of shots you set up for your story.
3. Find the “real story”: After your research, you can determine the angle you want to take your story. Is the newborn the first son of a wealthy family on whom the family legacy will continue? Or does the baby have a rare heart condition? Is the drama production an effort to bring the student body together? Or is it featuring a child star? Is the birthday party for an adolescent turning 13, or the last birthday of a dying cancer patient? Though each story idea is the same, the main factors of each story create an incredibly unique story.
4. Every dynamic story is built on a set of core values and emotions that touch the heart of its audience. Anger. Joy. Fear. Hurt. Excitement. The best way you can connect your photo essay with its audience is to draw out the emotions within the story and utilize them in your shots. This does not mean that you manipulate your audience’s emotions. You merely use emotion as a connecting point.
5.Plan your shots: Whether you decide to sit down and extensively visualize each shot of the story, or simply walk through the venue in your mind, you will want to think about the type of shots that will work best to tell your story. I recommend beginners first start out by creating a “shot list” for the story. Each shot will work like a sentence in a one-paragraph story. Typically, you can start with 10 shots. Each shot must emphasize a different concept or emotion that can be woven together with the other images for the final draft of the story.
Remember that story telling takes practice. You don’t have to be an incredible writer to pull off a powerful photo essay. All you need is a bit of photographic technique, some creativity, and a lot of heart. And once you begin taking pictures in stories, your images will never be the same.
In part II of this series on Photo Essays, I will give a practical example of how I apply these techniques in a photo essay of my own.