Assistant Front Of House Manager Cover Letter
Sample cover letter for an office manager
To be considered for top office manager jobs, your cover letter needs to stand out. View this sample cover letter for inspiration.
Searching for an office manager job? This sample office manager cover letter below will help you manage to convince employers of your skills. And if you need more tips, the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you craft a high-impact resume and cover letter that can impress employers.
Additionally you can learn more about business careers and search for office manager jobs on Monster.
1414 Northwest Drive
Sometown, NJ 55555
Phone: (555) 555-5555
Mr. Jorge Matthews
ABC123 Retail Company
1414 Park Avenue West
Sometown, NJ 55555
Dear Mr. Matthews:
As an avid ABC123 Retail Company customer, I was excited to find your advertisement on Monster.com for an office manager for your new district headquarters. I couldn’t wait to submit my resume, which is enclosed for your review.
I currently serve as office manager for a busy financial services firm (XYZ Company), where I supervise a team of 12 employees and coordinate all office functions. My strengths in improving office systems and building a top-performing clerical team have earned repeated commendations and formal recognition from the company CEO.
Your new headquarters would benefit from my administrative and managerial skills. I offer:
- Ten years of experience leading front- and back-office administration and serving as a trusted assistant to senior executives;
- Well-honed office management skills, including hiring and supervising clerical staff; scheduling, calendaring and event planning; preparing reports; administering records management systems; and developing Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations;
- The ability to anticipate executives’ needs, follow through on all details and tactfully handle sensitive situations; and
- Computer proficiency, including a solid foundation in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), Lotus Notes and QuickBooks.
I am confident that I would be able to organize and manage your new headquarters to create a smooth-running office. If you agree that my qualifications and passion for your company would make me a strong addition to your team, please call me at (555) 555-5555 or email email@example.com to set up a meeting. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Is your cover letter ready to be seen by hiring managers? Join Monster today. You can upload up to five cover letters and resumes. Recruiters search Monster every day to find outstanding office manager candidates just like you.
Front Office Manager Cover Letter
Front Office Managers are responsible for the reception area of an organization and make sure visitors enjoy a pleasant welcome. Aside from coordinating customer service, these employees are also required to supervise front office staff. Essential job duties of a Front Office Manager are recruiting and hiring staff, replenishing supplies and materials, scheduling shifts, handling complaints, supervising mail distribution, monitoring expenses, adhering to security requirements, and ensuring a friendly service for company customers.
Successful cover letter samples in our collection reveal the following job requirements:
- Telephone etiquette
- Multitasking and work prioritization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Decision-making and responsibility
- Tact and diplomacy
- Customer service orientation
- Computer competences
Comparable Front Office Manager skills are mentioned in the example cover letter below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Front Office Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Underwood:
Upon learning of your search for a new Front Office Manager, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As a highly organized office manager and team leader with more than 11 years of experience overseeing front desk operations and staff, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your hotel’s objectives.
My background includes excellent experience in leadership positions in fast-paced front desk offices at leading hotel brands including Doubletree and Hamilton Inn. From scheduling work shifts and overseeing administrative operations to managing budgets and ensuring top-notch guest service, I excel at performing comprehensive management tasks to drive efficiency and productivity. Furthermore, I am highly skilled in prioritizing tasks, developing effective communication and organizational procedures, and supervising front desk personnel while maintaining compliance with all guidelines and standards.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Overseeing administrative support functions—including meeting coordination, financial reconciliation, scheduling, and issue resolution—while handling all guest concerns in a courteous and professional manner.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, developing, coaching, and supervising front office / desk team members to achieve superior customer service and guest experiences and drive adherence to hotel policies and procedures.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with cross-functional departments such as Guest Services, Concierge, Bellman, and Shuttle Service.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks while providing top-level organization and communication skills and improving operational systems.
My skills in front office leadership and general administration have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome.
Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Joan J. Meyers